By following these steps you will be able to become an eBay seller in no time at all:1. Log on to the Internet. Visit eBay.com. You must be logged in to eBay to become a seller.
2. Click the “Sell” option at the top of the Web page. This looks like a folder tab and is right next to the buy option.
3. Select the option to register for an eBay account. This option is generally in the form of a blue link at the top of the page
4. Fill out the Internet form that appears when you click “Register”. This will take only a short time and will make selling your item a whole lot easier.
5. Open your email account and activate your eBay account by clicking the link inside the eBay email.
6. Click the “Create Seller’s Account” option at the bottom of the screen. Fill out this form and you will be an eBay seller. You will need a credit card number and/or checking account to do this.